Or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All rates are quoted in South African Rand, per person including 14% VAT and excluding 1%
- The Country Inn and Vineyard Cottage rates include breakfast.
- The Chalet is a self-catering unit
- Above rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rooms are normally ready for occupation by 14h00.
- Guests are kindly requested to vacate rooms by 10h00.
- All Country Inn Suites are air-conditioned and equipped with remote control colour TV, minibar, combination safe and trouser press.
- The Vineyard Cottages are equipped with phone, TV and trouser press.
- The Country Inn supplies ample parking for conference delegates and undercover parking for
- Transfers are available between the Country Inn and Cape Town International Airport at R230.00 per 2 pax and R50 per person extra.
- Accommodation accounts must be settled prior to / or on arrival
- All accounts must be settled on departure except by prior arrangement with the Estate.
- Bookings are recommended for lunch and dinner in the Manor House Restaurant.
CHILD POLICY AND BOOKING CONDITIONS
- Children under 2 stay complimentary.
- Children between 2 – 12 sharing with parents: R225 per child.
- Children between 2 – 12 staying single, or sharing with children, in a Country Inn Suites: R750 (Summer Rack) & R600 (Summer STO).
- R525 (Winter Rack) & R445 (Winter STO).
- A third child sharing: R225.
- Children in Vineyard Cottages single or sharing: R225 per child throughout the year.
- Adult sharing with child in Vineyard Cottages = Single rate (summer or winter) for adult, Child R225.
- No verbal cancellations of reservations will be accepted.
- All cancellations must reach us by fax or e-mail.
- 25% of the fee if cancelled less than 14 (fourteen) days prior to arrival.
- 100% of the fee if cancelled less than 7 (seven) days prior to arrival.